I am a Calgary-based consultant passionate about helping people achieve optimal health and fitness. I have been coaching human beings since 1989 and think of myself as an agent of change.
I have had the privilege of helping individuals, groups and workplaces sort through the conflicting information about nutrition, fitness and wellness. I have coached hundreds of endurance athletes toward success in athletics and personal nutrition.
On a personal level you will find me to be honest, organized, solution focused, patient, compassionate and dedicated.
I have devoted my career to helping people find their wings – and sometimes their feet.
Work with me to help plan your active, healthy future and LiveSplendidly!
- Bachelor Degree in Physical Education, University of Alberta
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Home Economics, Foods and Nutrition, University of Alberta
- Master’s Degree in Health and Sport Psychology, University of Calgary
- Certified Exercise Physiologist through the Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology
- Life-coach training with the Coaches Training Institute
- Post-graduate Sports Nutrition Diploma through the International Olympic Committee (IOC) Sports Nutrition Diploma program
- Trained at the Community Sport level in cycling through the National Coaching Certification Program.
My Athletic Accomplishments
I have completed 14 marathons, 6 Ironman triathlons, 10 half Iron-distance triathlons and I am currently happily retired from competition but do my best to walk the talk and LiveSplendidly!
Who My Clients Have Been
Organizations: Calgary City Police, City of Calgary Recreation, University of Calgary Non-credit, Academic and Continuing Medical Education programs
Athletics: Marathoners, triathletes, new cyclists, soccer, hockey, basketball, ringette, synchronized swimming, and various other sport organizations
Corporations: Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer, Bantrel, Urban Systems, Fekete Engineering and Software Services, Delphi Energy, General Electric, Shell Chemicals Canada Ltd., Petrobakken Energy Ltd., and Mawer Investments, to name a few.
Normal folks: People looking to better their health through making positive changes to nutrition, physical activity and personal growth.